Question about Episode Bonus

Options
Rooski
Rooski Posts: 7 Level 2

I finished today’s 45 games to get to level 6695 and got this screen. For some reason I thought it would give me another level but that didn’t happen. Does anyone know what this gets me. And if the episode bonus is locked like it says at the bottom of the screen is there a way to unlock the next level? The unlimited lives for a week is great but since playing previous levels gets me nothing I’m just waiting for Wednesday’s each week.

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited April 2020
    Options

pmsl extra lives when you already got unlimited lives aand one extra move. another great decision from the developers. King going to pot

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    Options

That bonus was most certainly already being worked on and near release before they decided to give everyone unlimited lives for a week.

• Rooski
    Options

Okay I understand that. What I’m asking is what does the Episode Bonus is Locked refer to. I thought I was working toward unlocking a new level. That I would have 60 games to play this week instead of 45.

• Freddy_
    Options

No looks like episode bonus is the one extra move may be on every level or just first one on next episode, never had it but arrow normally means an extra move

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Rooski !

This is a new feature that is getting rolled out.

The more Trophies you collect by completing an Episode, the further up you climb on the meter.

The first stage, Bronze, you get 10% more points on every level.

Second stage, Silver, Lives reload every 25 min instead of 30 min.

Third stage, Gold, You get 6 Lives as the maximum in the game.

Fourth and last stage, Diamond, 1 Extra Move on every level you play.

I your screen shot it looks like you already got up to the max on that and have all bonuses from the challenge.

Crushtastic!

• Freddy_
    Options

why would we need 10% more points

why worry about 25mins for a life

why we need 6 lives instead of 5

why 1 move hows that gonna help.

So far to my knowledge and played CCS from nearly day 1 this is a total waste off time. points not gonna help complete levels nor lives in current format and 1 extra move useless.From level 6741 so far with no boosters i am lucky if im getting between 5 and 10 moves away, not getting close on any . Have to keep playing over and over again till game becomes boring. These without the chance of getting boosters are useless. Who thinks this rubbish up. I am absolutely flabbergasted that this is the best the developers at KING can think up. I pity us all. If they think this is gonna appease the players that are fed up they are having a laugh. To keep us playing the game has to be enjoyable, do developers not realise this.

I hope you relsy this back to the devolopers as games are supposed to be FUN. get them to look up in dictonary if they dont quite know what it means🤬🤬🤬

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad Hi ! If one gets this feature, how long will the improvements you earned last? Like, do they last within the episode you complete and then reset or will they count on the following episodes, always? Can they be accumulated the more crowned episodes you complete?

Lastly, thank you for sending me manually unlimited lives a while ago; 🥰 I didn't know the promotion worked only for mobiles

• Rooski
    Options

Thanks for the reply. I can see that would be helpful if we didn’t have unlimited lives like we currently do. For some reason I thought it would unlock another episode and 15 more games. The problem with being at the highest levels and only have 45 games each week is not being able to win the weekly challenge and it’s also hard to help out my “team” of five. ☹️

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Freddy_Falkner Why not? Many players aim for 3 stars on every level, the 10% bonus makes it easier to reach the target. The reduction of 5 min in Lives reloading means that they will refill faster and if you can have 6 Lives instead of 5, means that you can crush even more!

@Pitty_Kitty These rewards should be infinite from now on.

• Freddy_
    edited April 2020
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad why not as current format of game is way to difficult so nothing here is really going to help you at present. Think its a good idea but while people are struggling with multiple tries for levels and are not getting close these seem to be a smoke screen for whats gone missing. I have moaned regarding current situation but have got on with it and am managing to progress at a steady speed., but even some legends on here saying the same levels have become to hard, many people having multiple tries and taking days. So realistically trying to get 3 stars with 10% extra score for levels you can get no were near is useless. Same with lives 1 extra life for levels you can get nowhere near useless. again 1 extra move for levels you cannot get near useless.

You can see from time spent on here as on lockdown have a lot of time to answer questions and play the game. and i dont want game to easy but then 100+ goes on levels become boring and this is with time what happens when we all go back to work game time seriously down and sooner or later people fall out of love with the game.

So YES in principal i thin k good idea, in current format not

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?