⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

"There was a connection error. Try again in a bit"

Options

Answers

• Xoruk!
    Xoruk! Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

It's no overloaded server, sounds like a bug to me.

• Joosy
    Joosy Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Asking a question and trying to confirm isn't a "lashing". How is asking if you have technical expertise "lashing" you? Relax. If you say it isn't server overload then that assumes you know what it IS. So unless you do know the exact cause I'm not particularly interested. I could say it's a sun flare or the planets aren't aligned..... Seeing as I don't know though, I'm not going to say what it IS NOT when I don't know what it actually IS. Logical really.

• spikesez
    spikesez Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for replies...

I can't log in to King or facebook it says connection error always, I'm at 1,321 level :(

I’ve tried changing passwords. Still “connection error”.

soooo without “logging on”, what happens when I de-install, re-install game ? I lose everything??

oy

• Xadora
    Xadora Posts: 57 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Just boosters, gold and last saved level are good. I'm on level 6433 and it's very irritating. Let's keep our fingers crossed they find a fix soon!

• Misst4ken
    Misst4ken Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2020
    Options

I found a workaround on iOS!

Open Settings, find settings for Candy Crush & Turn off Background App Refresh & Mobile Data

Open Candy Crush

Tap Profile, it should now show you as logged in. Hit Edit.

Go back to Settings for the app & Turn on Background App Refresh & Mobile Data

Go back to Candy Crush & enter your password.

Success!

This worked for Soda Saga too

• Xadora
    Options

Yay awesome so happy you figured it out! Now for Android...DunDunDunnn!

• Xadora
    Options

I was told to post here about this issue and nobody from King has replied or done a thing.

• salains
    salains Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Xadora, they won't comment on here you need to email candycrush.techhelp@king.com not that they're much help.

• Xadora
    Options

Oh thank you! What a palaver!

• lcbwhite
    lcbwhite Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I can't log in on either Facebook or any Candy Crush app. This has been going on for some time. I have tried various devices and still get the same message.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?