Thanks for ruining the game

Options
2»

Answers

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    edited April 2020
    Options

You can certainly post what you want. My point was, why do you continue playing a game you don't enjoy and continue to be negative about it rather than find something else to do that you enjoy. It's like hitting yourself on the head with hammer.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Hmm ... at lvl 6000 + ... of coz it will be challenging n frustrating ... u don’t expect it to be easier right... life get harder as u age ... that life

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Steve-18 played for 6 years have not said i dont enjoy it. Have said its becoming a nightmare, so yeah may stop playing but not gonna say that will just do it. My comments are there for superstars, CM to see if it gets relayed back to the developers etc.. I have been addicted to this game and know difference between challenging and damn right near enough impossible. Nobody wants it to easy but you can go to far.

Plus if you go through some of my posts its not just all a moan have helped many people with problems. Not just here for myself after all it is just a game

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    Options

It sure seems like you don't enjoy playing any more. Just so you know, I'm true to myself and post what I want too. Neener, neener. 🤣

• sandie1228
    sandie1228 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Yep... Stuck on level 6678 for way too long!!! Going back to my 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle. At least I can get excited for getting a few pieces together every few minutes! 😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?