Level 6230

Options
Candy1111
Candy1111 Posts: 16 Level 2
Level 6230 2 weeks ago you had to get 20 Liquorice  squares... now you have to get 40... there are not 40 and it is impossible.. why are you making it easy for some people and harder for me ... shouldn't all levels be the same and equal ??? Otherwise what is the point of playing the game? Why would i want to play a game that handicaps me... absolutely ridiculous!!!

Comments

• angela99
    angela99 Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options
    This level is not even classed as a hard level. I have been stuck on it for a week. There are not enough liquorice dropping .It has been made impossible. Please fix it as I am close to uninstalling the game. I have got this far without ever complaining about a level!! 
  • elimfholley18
    elimfholley18 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I think it’s just because you’re so far into it
  • sfrfunding
    sfrfunding Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Not enough liquorice to complete level. blew up popcorn in 5 moves and could not get liquorices down at any time. Even received 5 extra moves on free spin and nothing.

please fix this

• sfrfunding
    sfrfunding Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Anyone have any suggestions

used 40 moves all hammers hands etc NOTHING cones down so the level can’t be won

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

Hey, you all; watch this.

Use boosters if necessary (if you have 'em), especially the tick (check mark).

You didn't get to this point for nothing, you got this.

You're welcome, have fun...

• Rumkurt333
    Rumkurt333 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Another extreme nightmare level categorized only as a semi hard level. Endless forced moves or very few options, that mostly leads to nothing. It is not yet the level, I have used the most time and attempts on, but we're gettin' there.

To succed you're depending on an absurd level of coinsidence and golden fortune. Oh yes we get it. Don't touch the liquorice or clear it all. Try to make compos! Yeah really? :D

So it's far from the first ridiculous CCS level and it won't be the last. And eventually we'll all get past it. It's just such a very, very annoying, ludicrous waste of time level - and (again) it makes you consider your addiction to this spectacular game. :)

Anybody know any rehab groups?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited April 2020
    Options

@Rumkurt333 Candy crush anonymous, takes place under discussion upcomming changes and new features. Many people getting there views and frustrations out 😂

Yes really hard level with new changes and rumkurt333 right you will come acroos this a lot more as you progress throught the levels.

video here showing it done, but good luck its easier said than done and requires a lucky board

• Rumkurt333
    Rumkurt333 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited April 2020
    Options

Cheers there, @Freddy_Falkner

Good spirit!

Very hard levels can be really inspiring and very entertaining. This one however, with so few options, just 'auto-gaming' and waiting for opportunity to knock; well it's just extremely boring and uninspiring.

But as i said; coming this far, eventually you'll also break level 6230! (:

Best of luck, my friend. (PS! Nice slogan)

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Rumkurt333 im on level 6785 maxed out on win 10 app and there are now many levels that have become way past challenging. Had to do a few of the latest updated 45 levels 50+ times and yes does become a little tedious at times. Something we have to get used to at this moment in time, but im still holding out the hope that king will get a new feature out that stops the tediousness but keeps them challenging

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    Options

Additional liquorice only drops from that center column. To get it to drop you must only clear regular candies in that column and not clear any other liquorice or trigger a booster on that move. Watch for being able to form a horizontal stripe candy on the left above the conveyor. Get it on the conveyor and trigger to hit popcorn. Create the specials when you can and combine them with a fish if possible. A wrapped+fish does a lot of damage. It can be beat.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?