Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited April 2020
    Options

quote:

Don't mind that the bot can only be made from new levels, as I like that past levels don't take from the bot too...

Playing new levels better than previous ones, eh?

That's a player right there, good on ya...

• Bonnij
    Bonnij Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
  • Bonnij
    Bonnij Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
  • Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

Really want to know what skull and rain cloud are. have i missed something. Totally not fair if i haven,t had these. Gonna have to put a complaint in 😁

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    edited April 2020
    Options

Skull and raincloud mean hard and super hard levels - reading between the lines = All the levels over 6000 are super hard.

Heaven help us if we hit an owl !!!!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

Lol you read it better than me might aswell skull and rain cloud the whole bloody map now. Need King to pull something out if the bag. Desperate times these

• giocons
    giocons Posts: 33 Level 2
    edited April 2020
    Options

Tell me why are you still struggling with these King's owners. (Edit by CM: Offensive) THEY ONLY WANT MONEY!!! Just uninstall and search for some more intelligent suppliers. Very soon CC will remain without players. The last levels I saw were totally impossible without boosters. Believe me! (Edit by CM: Offensive) They published a ridiculous video full of people in love with CC. They are quite desperate! Nobody want to play CC any longer for their politics (Edit by CM: Offensive)

• Alicia_Casilli
    Alicia_Casilli Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I just won the challenge (woohoo) so I have 6 hours of 2 free boosters, but I also just got the new booster spin wheel which completely deflated my win. 😳The new wheel is more like teasing, or a slap in the face. It's mostly a small amount of extra moves, like one, two or three. There is no more 15 moves, and I've got to say that was the only way to pass some seriously hard levels. I'm truly saddened by all these new enhancements, because for veteran players they are more like a series of sucker punches. *Every one of them makes CCS immensely less enjoyable.* My frustration level and stress levels are inching up when I play. I have to use alot more of my own dwindling booster supply with the new enhancements. Hmmmm, not more fun. So sad. I finally thought CCShad found the true sweet spot before they mangled the game by essentially killing our most important tool, build-a-bot. He's still there, but fairly useless. Now they ruined the booster (or should I say extra moves) wheel, making the win just barely out of grasp. I have been playing less and I guess that is the new trend. Maybe new players are enjoying it, but high level players are finding notably harder, so much less fun and sadly more frustrating....is that good for the game? Maybe King only cares about getting new players.

Super sad and disappointed, King. Ugh!

• Alicia_Casilli
    Alicia_Casilli Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Just to clarify, the new extra moves wheel has 5, 4, 3, 2, 2 and 1, plus a booster or two. I'm loving seeing "You failed" over and over and over. NOT! Rather, I see it as King has failed. Failed to take players of a beloved game in a truly meaningful new direction. King failed to increase player enjoyment. King did succeed in increasing players frustration. This seems counterintuitive to a well planned game strategy from a players perspective, but hey, let's assume it's focused entirely around them making more money, and then it makes alot more sense. Where are the developers and execs championing the players' fun? I'm not impressed.

• andi_schaechter
    andi_schaechter Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

No sugar drops

No bot 

not able to reset level

no new updates

I am on 6505 not able to be won with no boosters 

but wait there are none 

guess that is payback for being a loyal player

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?