Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• andi_schaechter
    andi_schaechter Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I guess it is time to find a new game to play.

• santo_chris97
    santo_chris97 Posts: 1,494 Level 4
    Options

So, let's see what happens next in the next update. Can they fix it to the better version??

• FluffBall
    FluffBall Posts: 203 Level 2
    Options

I have totally lost interest in playing now

• Tricia55
    Tricia55 Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options

I think all of our complaints and pleas are falling on deaf ears. King is loyal to money and that's it. Might as well find a new and challenging game to play. This one is for the newbies

• Alicia_Casilli
    Alicia_Casilli Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

This is just basically a place to vent, and likely a place for King employees to keep in check with their CCS players. They know they are not going to please everyone, but the hit paydirt is irritating alot of players, especially veteran advanced players. So be it. I'd rather rent here than finish my SIX hours of winning the weekly challenge because in all my time I only advanced three or four levels. Can't really remember as I needed to take breaks from such a frustrating experience. I'm saddened, now sickened at this formerly fun lighthearted game. Guess I'm going through the stages of game grief as I find myself distancing between games, thanks to some egregiously planned strategy. Utterly enervated from this once fun game. Pity.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

CCSN, not the other station, in-depth interview.

The office was abuzz when Ms Drops walked in for her interview. Her refined bohemian look, elegant and chic turned heads as she ambled into the studio. She went for an earthy tone for this interview.

The deep tanned colored dress, paired with a leather sandal, fell to her mid calves. Her white earrings, gold jewelry, brown sandals and rattan bag complimented her dress, which suited her skin tone.

Candy, one of the staffers remarked, “She looks absolutely stunning”, continuing, “Her Harry Potter style glasses accentuates her striking features.

Her slightly curled shoulder length hair bobbed as she lengthened her strides.

OOPS, back to the interview.

With all formalities out of the way, she agreed to be called by her pet name, Sugar.

Sugar said she was absolutely gutted when told her services was no longer required. Her friendly disposition belied the sadness in her eyes as she relived the moment.

This 180 degree turn by the makers left her stunned and she was sure that, not being able to collect the sugar cane, would cause a huge outcry by the plantation workers.

She felt enormously grateful that, after a long battle and harsh words by the plantation workers, the makers reluctantly renewed her contract, which was now sub-standard. The forced isolation she said, nearly took a toll on her.

She felt betrayed, since the workers had to put in extra long hours for less compensation. According to her the draconian measures was completely against union rules and she fought long and hard for it to be changed. She reluctantly agreed to the changes, since she thought that 5 piece of sugar cane was worth more than the many in the plantation.

Whilst the workers toiled for the meager compensation, she tirelessly worked with them to change the status quo. After 100’s of letters of complaints, the makers restored her contract to its former glory and she could see the joy on the plantation worker’s faces.

They toiled in 8-hour shifts, to be handsomely compensated with sugar cane, in a field of their choosing, until the harvest of 180 were reached. Then it was off for a rest until the next shift started. They toiled hard to fill their sheds.

Though she was happy about the developments, she had a niggling feeling that something bad was bound to happen.

Her worst fears came to fruition when her contract was abruptly cancelled. She protested vehemently with plantation workers, for restoration of her contract.

She felt guilty for not being able to convince the makers otherwise, but vowed to continue the fight with the plantation workers. She was aware that they are petitioning the makers and wished them all the best, especially the new workers, who joined after realizing that they are getting the short end of the stick for being loyal. She noticed that frustration levels were at an all time high, since most are now in the unemployment queue, with some of them stuck in there for days, missing the sweet cane.

To her this was strike three, but she was not out yet. With RAMI and BOT fresh in her mind, she felt that collaboration on multiple fronts may be the saving grace for the now unemployed plantation workers. She wondered how they will cope, not being able to toil for the sugar cane so badly needed.

She was also saddened that the promise of enhancements and reasonable compensation by the makers has not yet materialized.

The interview ended on a very somber note. Before leaving she promised to get hold of her lost cousin RESET.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote (from a few pages back):

I think the studio is trying to align this game better with the other games.

For example in Farm Heroes you can't use Bonnie on lower levels and I don’t think you can use or refill the booster jars in Candy Crush Soda on lower levels...

If anybody wanted this game to be like the other ones, maybe they'd just play those games instead!

• sissyk
    sissyk Posts: 57 Level 3
    Options

You definitely made my day, Albert! :-) You should become a writer as your talent is incredible! So well said in a hilarious way! Hope you find the long lost Sugar's cousin Reset and interview him (or her). Let's keep the fight going! :-)

• Ellie_Hood
    Ellie_Hood Posts: 28 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Santo_chris97 If you believe that, I have a bridge you might want to buy

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?