Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• lauriehed
    lauriehed Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Reminding us had sugar drops are “taking a break” does not help with the disappointment if the game now. Free lives for a few days is unnecessary as we can get lives from friends. I play for the sugar drops. Don’t remind me that they used to not be there in the beginning.

• Brize
    Brize Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options

Is there anyone from the company reading all the complaints posted here? Where are the moderators? they should be helping us in rectifying the bad decisions recently made by the company, unless of course they are King employee's.

FOR GOD'S SAKE SAVE THE GAME as we all knew it.

Brize

• Wild_Bill
    Wild_Bill Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

For me, they have slowly taken away all strategies (build bonuses, go back to recharge the robot) that used to make the game fun. Now you mindlessly play till you get lucky or they reprogram the level to make it passable without bonuses. Now the only strategy left is...wait better not say it or they will take it away too. I enjoyed having things todo while I waited for more levels, now there isn’t much point till Wednesday

• Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    Options

My bot is gone again, which seems to be the pattern. One week I have it, the next I don’t.

But I’ve realized I don’t care.

I can’t recharge it on previous levels.

It’s now significantly weaker, only 3 stages, the 1st of which is a stripe. Wow.

If I miraculously get the full bot, when I lose a level I lose the whole thing, not just drop down a stage.

So basically it’s useless.

I won only 11 levels last week, and only once won 2 levels in a row, so I hardly ever saw it. I’ve been stuck on my current level for 3 days. So the bot isn’t really a factor in my game anymore. It’s too bad, it was a useful tool. If it’s gone forever I won’t really miss it.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

Going to be interesting to see the next 45 levels of new update today. will like last week first level be that hard build a bot lost straight away ( not that hes much help anyway these days). Are levels gonna be challenging or just unplayable. Various levels last update took 50+ tries and out of all the features that were left not managed to store many boosters like before. Did not enjoy playing the last update and hope this ones not the same as enjoyment was at zero felt more like doing a chore ( thinking enjoy ironing more ). the heart is getting ripped out the game for many of us.

Just hope someone at king is reading these 113 pages. too many people not enjoying this game, a game we have all come to love

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Hi @Freddy_Falkner, you're right about the levels. It was tough. I monitored my episode race team, and when I completed the first episode, some were still only three or four levels in.

I used quite a few boosters to complete though. The next few episodes were tougher.

I'm sure that they are reading and hope that the numbers will dwindle. I checked Google play and noticed quite a few one star ratings.

Looks like they're bringing back some old favourites. Is it just to appease?

Let's see what boards they dish up today. I'm definitely not playing for golden crowns any more. Strategy has also gone out the backdoor now, taking the fun out of the game.

Maybe more superstars, legends and experts should join in on these discussions, around the effect the changes have on the game.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

On the head @Spieler_8675309.

As Walter Scott said in Marmion, "Oh what tangled webs we weave when first we practice to deceive"

• aurorakees
    aurorakees Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

Na ben weer op het eind van de aangeboden levels, niets meer te doen. Geen boosters kunnen winnen, geen spel te spelen, niets nada.

zo werkt king.com je tegen. Overweeg nu echt om te deleten🤬.

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Options

I think the secret is lock king down as in covid 19. Sure will get attention.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited April 2020
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich I agree have seen a couple of legends comment on the changes, but superstars not most think steering clear as suppose its there job on the line which you can not blame them for. Shame they just reading off the same script just to try and calm the masses, nobody with the bottle to say that it is what it is. Damn on support page seen a post from legend answering angry gamer stating oh don't worry why don't you try to get some badges. WTH badges might look good on this site but have not a thing to do with the game. Great answer

We need someone with a scooby doo to start giving us some true facts, not pre arranged scripts that just baffle the life out of us.

Lets hope we get a surprise in this update, but i doubt it

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?