Coconut wheels glitch

queenpuppy
queenpuppy Posts: 2 Newbie
I have over 50 coconut wheel boosters that I have collected but I can’t see them when I’m playing and I can’t get to them is this a glitch ? What do I need to do ? 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,789 Candy Moderator
    Hello @queenpuppy, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Are you not able to see your Coconut Wheel boosters in the game at all?  Normally, we will be able to use that boosters ONLY in "Drop the Ingredient" levels!  Are you not able to see those boosters in that levels too?  The Green colored levels are the "Drop Ingredient" levels!  Which level are you playing now?  I will check and see to make sure!  

I am not sure what you meant by "you can't get to them"!!  Our boosters are located in the "Back pack" icon that is located in the right hand side of the Map page.  Did you check in there? 

Like I said above, UNLESS you are playing the "Ingredient" levels, we cannot use the Coconut wheels!

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  If I got confused or you need something else to ask for, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening and a wonderful week ahead =)
  • queenpuppy
    queenpuppy Posts: 2 Newbie

I’m at level 2395 , my back pack says I have 52 coconut wheels, I have been through a lot of levels now and I’m able to use all of my boosters except this one

im not aware what is ingredient level ?

• peggyk2
    peggyk2 Posts: 1 Newbie

This helped me a lot. I had won some coconut wheels and they would not show up when playing the level. I am stuck on a jelly level so that explains it. I checked the backpack and I saw them there. Thank you for the information

• VLW
    VLW Posts: 79 Level 3

Not all games offer the coconut wheel.

Looks like several players had a problem with the coconut wheel. I hope whatever the problem was that you got it fixed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?