Fantastic Five increase to 15000

Options
2»

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited April 2020
    Options

@Slatanictrash so easy level win not gone up by double but score to complete by 3 times

hard level win by double but score to complete by 3 times

points for boosters. LMAO reverse psychology use boosters to win 3 boosters and at 20 points thats a lot of

boosters to get to 15000

BOB all over again

• kashcandy
    kashcandy Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I've been playing CC for years and I'm one of the top players who usually has to wait for levels to be added each week. I can say that with each change, this game becomes less and less enjoyable. I am slowly getting to the point where I don't want to be bothered with it anymore. The "fish" booster no longer works the same way it use to. You have taken away the daily challenges that offered a chance to obtain boosters throughout each given day. The booster bot is an absolute joke - you can't play past levels anymore to build it but on top of that, you lose ALL progress with just one loss?? That is ridiculous.

Now, I see that 15,000 is the new goal for the Fantastic Five. Funny enough, I had a team that was sailing through the 5000 goal in 2-3 days on average. Last week, a ton of points were added on the last day, right before expiry time, which seemed odd. Yesterday, there were zero points from 3 out of 5 players and I get tossed into a new team with this new goal of 15000. All of these changes appear to rig the game against players to force one into purchasing boosters which I will not be doing. Not cool at all.

• Slatanictrash
    Slatanictrash Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

I used to be one of those players myself, waiting each week for new levels and then it got stupid, I stepped away for roughly a year and somehow, some of the changes when I was away actually helped me to progress through the game, but now? Not a chance, Sugar Drops were useful, this new boost chest for a lollipop, Chocolate Bomb and Coconut wheel isn't as good, we need hands to give us a hand to complete a level.

I agree with you, it's now forcing players to spend money that they don't want, I was happy on occasions to pay for extra boosters or pay £2.99 for 60 Gold Bars, as there was nothing more annoying, spending 5 days on a level and then seeing that you needed just one more to complete the challenge, so getting 5 extra moves did it for me.

The fish, I have no idea why the fish don't do what you wanted them to, so many times I failed a level because the fish didn't smash the clear square that was needed to complete a level.

One last thing, I am sure that the Mods here and Staff members that work in this forum are lovely people but they really should stop with all this "Oh this is wonderful, amazing," cheerfulness and start taking note of our justified anger at the way, a game that was fun and took your mind off the real world for 10 minutes, has been completely destroyed.

We moan and complain because we care, that is the most important thing, we actually care about "our" game but I'm, as I said, in an earlier post, getting close to leaving it for good this time.

• mnikeh
    mnikeh Posts: 96 Level 2
    Options

I just wish my fantastic four would work again :(

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

They may come back to help you if they can get through enough levels to keep them interested in playing.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,844 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @kashcandy and @Slatanictrash

I fully agree with your comments about the latest changes to CCS. As I have said in other posts, we can only hope that Community Manager @Pounawea will pass on the negative feedback from many loyal players instead of cheerleading for these latest changes. It is clear players want the build-a-bot feature to work with previous levels, the space race and Rammi and other ways to win boosters returned. I have decided to spend more time in other games that award boosters more often, such as Candy Crush Friends.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,844 Friends Moderator
    Options

Also, I agree that 15,000 points is a ridiculous threshold. It might as well be 15 million. Good grief! What are the developers thinking?!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

I am sure that the mods here and staff members that work in this forum are lovely people but they really should stop with all this "oh this is wonderful, amazing" cheerfulness...

Only the mods work here, but those lovely people get some gold bars; maybe they're cheerful because of that.

So it pays to be a super★...

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    edited April 2020
    Options

Seriously, what were they thinking when they changed the F5 final score from 5000 to 15000?

15000 is too much for me and my team.

Until last night, the score was 5000 and I have and proof.

(From the beginning when Fantastic Five starts until 21/4/2020, the score was 5000)

(But today (22/4/2020, they changed the score to 15000)

Trust me, when the score was 5000, it was easier to reach it and get those 1h boosters which helped us to pass those levels fast.

But now, 15000 is so hard to reach them.

And my best friends from my team @candycrushinit , @flew66 , @Spinnifix and @JethrinaBodina has the same complain for changing so suddenly that score!

Ok, let's forget that I'm in the beginner levels of CCS but what about my friends which are in levels 2000-4000 ?

They have so much trouble to pass them without any boosters.

And if you don't believe me, then you can ask them too @Pounawea .

Please tell us what happened and the score so suddenly changed?

So suddenly and without any warning or something!

• Slatanictrash
    Slatanictrash Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Yeah, I am level 5300 and trust me, it can take 3 days to complete one "challenge", I can't rush through 6 levels on the same day, I am lucky if I can do a 3 level sprint, if that happens, it's a very rare day.

It's screwed, plain and simple.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?