Weekly Race Inaccuracy šŸ’”

Options
reubymosey
reubymosey Posts: 10 Level 2

When completing the weekly race, I noticed a discrepancy between the statistics on my account versus my husband's account.Ā 

In the attached pictures, you will see that my levels completed differ for the same time frame causing me to place lower and lose rewards in the weekly race.Ā I (Hope) finished 99 levels and was only rewarded the second place ā€œsilverā€ reward prize. In fact, if you look at my account youā€™ll see that the top 3 in my group were myself, Kristen and Melissa. I realize that my husband has a different set of friends, this is not what Iā€™m referring to though. Iā€™m referring to the levels ā€œcompletedā€. It was 44 levels short on my tally, and correct on my husbands tally. This happened last week as well. I want to stress that I am certain about the glitch as I was playing my 100th level at the precise time when the race ended.

Will you please look into this issue and advise on how to resolve? Thank you so much for your help!! I hope this feedback helps! We love Candy Crush and think you s do a great job!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?