⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 2951

Options
bareb824
bareb824 Posts: 4 Newbie
How do I pass level 2951??? Mine does look like the videos I have watch to help me.  

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @bareb824
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

Level 2951 is a jelly level with a sneaky twist!
    The jelly is not really so hard to clear except for the middle 2 jellies, there is licorice covering them and it does not go away if you hit it with combos. This is a very hard level since it was changed and I doubt any booster would be very useful.
    Hitting the licorice in the middle with a hammer will not help, but hitting the licorice top left might.

https://youtu.be/bbbBOvJvGgs
  • Kathy_Arrow_Hahn
    Kathy_Arrow_Hahn Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Level 2951 is frustrating and ridiculous. I have hit the licorice at least 15-20 times in the two corners in an attempt to get a jelly to fall in the middle. Many retries have netted no jellies at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Each time I get the jellies to drop, seems I then can't make anything to get rid of them from the middle. Is this level just to encourage using all your lives and boosters only to still not get through the level?

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

The fish will spawn 1 after every 5 move.

When there’s no swirl on the screen, spawn 2 swirls immediately.

When there are more than 2 swirls, swirls spawn every 1 move.

If there are fewer than 4 swirls on screen, the swirls spawn.

Make lots of special candies and combine special candies to break liquorice swirls, all icing blockers, cupcake blockers and to get all bears above the candy string to complete the level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?