We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Problem with Profile on my IPAD

Davek2000
Davek2000 Posts: 3 Newbie

I have been playing Candy Crush for ages on my PC through Facebook and also on my IPAD and IPhone and i am on level 6818. The other night when i had run out of lives i decided to help my wife who is in the 5000 levels and made a new profile on my IPAD so i could switch accounts and try to get her through a hard level on my IPAD as she had run out of lives. Now, no matter what i do i can't get my profile back on the IPAD. I have followed all the instructions but it keeps going back to the same one. Whatever i have done now it seems as though my wifes account is somehow linked to my facebook on the IPAD so now when i log in i get her photo but my name and her progress on Candy Crush. If i go on the Facebook app on the IPAD it is my account and my name. I can't get my profile, photo and progress back on the IPAD.

If i go on to my IPhone i have no problems on Facebook or Candy Crush, it's my name and my account and of course the PC is fine.

Any step by step suggestions. I have only just created a king account to try and get this sorted.

Best Answer

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

Only thing i can think you could do is clear the cache /history on the ipad till the beginning of time and restart your device and sign back in see if this sorts your problem if not probably need a superstar to help you

tagged just incase this doesn't work @kiara_wael @Sukanta_Biswas

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,328 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020

Hello @Davek2000 and welcome to our friendly King Community. I am sorry you are having this problem. It sounds like you normally play via FB and if you do - your account is OK on your iPad. Is the problem with the king.com account?

Have you tried this? See if this helps link you back to the correct account.

• Davek2000

I normally play on Facebook on the PC but having candy crush on the IPAD it has always been linked to my Facebook account and whe4n i run out of lives on the PC i normally just go on the IPAD and i have 5 more lives to get through a tough level. I have never actually had a King account until today.

Everything was fine on the IPAD until i decided to log in as the wife so she could have 5 goes at one of her tough levels, as a result i can't log back out of her account to get back on mine on the IPAD. I have tried everything and right now it looks as though i have somehow created a mix of both our accounts. When i log out and try to clear everything and go to sign back in it logs me in with my name but her profile. I am pretty good with computers but this has me stumped.

• Davek2000

Freddy, your a star, it worked. I cleared the cache out and i'm back in. Thanks so much for your help.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Davek2000 and welcome to our Community!

Check the steps here. They should help.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Davek2000 Your welcome glad it worked out for you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?