My unlimited lives are still not showing up

Options
abbiemondo22
abbiemondo22 Posts: 6 Level 2

I updated the app I waited a day and I tried to find the support email but couldn’t. And I have all the other bonuses for Themis week besides those . Can someone help me ??

Answers

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

I had to lose my lives before they showed up. Please check that you fit all the requirements:

• Update to the latest version of the game needed.
    • The Unlimited Lives offer is available to those who play on mobile devices and Win10 PC via the official app
    • The Unlimited Lives are accessible only on one device, if you have two devices connected to the same game profile.
    • You can enjoy the Unlimited Lives offer while playing offline, but will need to connect to receive them.
    • If you’re a new player, Unlimited Lives will begin on the 2nd day of gameplay.
    • The Unlimited Lives offer is valid only for players who have been active in the past 365 days.

• abbiemondo22
    abbiemondo22 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I updated it . Yesterday I have been playing for a long time. I am on WiFi and I’m on my iPhone. They are still not there ? Am I missing something ?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,463 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @abbiemondo22 . Welcome to our Community

If you had issues receiving the Unlimited Lives, please note that they are only sent to mobile devices and to the Windows app. You will also need to have the latest update of the game installed to be able to receive the Lives.

Read more about the campaign here.

If everything is already up to date on your phone or tablet, please force close or force stop the app and restart the device and hopefully the Lives will pop up the next coming afternoon. This doesn't fix the Lives that you missed, but should help you to receive the Lives the next day when they are sent.

Please note also that the Unlimited Lives can only be received on one device, if you play on several devices.

If no Lives pop up or load up in your game, then email Player Support about this from the game's Settings and Help Center.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?