➡️ ❣️ Help us improve the game accessibility in Candy Crush Saga!

Options
Pounawea
Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
edited May 2020 in Discussions

Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars?

Dear community,

A great saga needs all sorts of heroes and that’s why we embrace and celebrate what makes us different rather than what makes us the same. 

👉As the Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) takes place on the 21st of May, our fantastic Game Studios would like to focus on how we could deliver the best game experience for every one of you. And you, Community member, can help us to help you!

How could you help us? Please take a second of your time to let us know about your own experiences while playing Candy Crush Saga.

🌟 We would love to hear about the ways Candy Crush Saga is helping you! And even more, we would love to know if you are experiencing specific difficulties while playing.

For example, it can be that you find there's too many flashing animations. Or perhaps too many colours and you don't manage to differentiate them well... You tell us. We want to know and we want to help out!

Feel free to share with us anything that makes it harder for you to play, or anything that helps you (or could help you) to make the most of the game. All your feedback will be us to keep on delivering the best for you.

Thank you so much everyone! 🙌

Have a delicious day, and stay safe!

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,779 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi!

Could you somehow make it easier by not spending weeks on one level. Because boosters are not always helpful. I don't know if you can set it up to be finished sooner than if you hang out for weeks. A period like that you get the right game and finish it. Don't know how to explain it. Even the translation is worse.

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3
    Options

there Was a time when ccs was fun and maybe stress free. But change make this game very frustrated. You cut everything from less move built the bot make earn booster and changes which you bring doesn’t help. So my suggestion read what players write and listen. Make it that game again became fun and very stressful. Most of players need days to pass level and after that came again hard level. Listen players and make ccc again fun.

• indypam
    indypam Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

You are kidding,right? You actually want feedback from players? That is totally surprising since you have ignored player after player who has begged, cajoled, and threatened in an attempt to get someone, anyone to actually listen to and acknowledge the widespread displeasure, disengagement, and disgust with the changes you’ve made in the game in the name of “making it better”. Changes which have totally taken the fun out of the game. Bit by bit things that made it possible to advance through levels have been taken away and replaced with empty promises. Listening? You’ve had months to listen. Why should we believe you now.?

• Yueyue
    Yueyue Posts: 275 Level 3
    Options

Hmm... It was the best of times not too long ago. Bots to stock on, sugar drops for free gold... Add the back, everyone wants them!

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone,

@mandrak , @indypam In regards to your comment, I'd like to say the following.

Since we announcement the topic "Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga", we've been collecting and forwarding the feedback to the Studio. During all this time, many conversations and discussions took place and, as we also announced a couple of week ago, it wasn't easy at all to take a final decisions on that, but the decision to let go of Sugar Track and to build the bot only on your current level will stay, they won't be coming back to the game.

The focus will be on the other existing features and events, but also to develop and introduce many new features and bonuses this year. For example, we are slowly releasing 1 of these brand new feature already! The Custom Teams for the Fantastic 5! [More information HERE] Also, #TheCrushIsReal in-game event is also live now [More information HERE].

That being said, the UX team in Candy Crush Saga and many other UX teams at King, would love to know if you are experiencing specific difficulties while playing.

For example, it can be that you find there’s too many flashing animations. Or perhaps too many colours and you don’t manage to differentiate them well... You tell us. We want to know and we want to help out!

Thank you so much everyone! 🙌

Have a delicious day, and stay safe!

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3
    edited May 2020
    Options

*Edit by CM: off-topic

• mint_aero
    mint_aero Posts: 206 Level 3
    Options

Hi @Pounawea

Im glad I came across this, so I don't have to do a post about it.

I have always found it difficult to see the colour of the candy under the blocker (not sure about the proper term for this one). I always have my phone on dim brightness, as I prefer this, so have to turn it up and even then I struggle. I have waited many times for cc to hint and suggest the move I make.

The last two bottom layers, are what I struggle to see.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

I also have the same issue. The ice crystal multilayered blockers block my eyesight too but the game expects you to make moves beneath them. I play with a large enough window on pc so I can maintain a healthy distance from the screen but the crystal cubes are still difficult to see through when they have 2-3 layers. I wait for hints too.

• Putts
    Putts Posts: 111 Level 3
    Options

Ok, so the best parts of the game are not coming back I will just add that is the only change you could make that would make the game fun and worthwhile. I was only checking in to see if there was news as to when someone at king would finally listen.

I got my answer which is really too bad that you can't listen

• Finn101
    Finn101 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Dont make people wait so long once they run out of lives. I get you want to make money and ‘force’ people to pay, but no other ‘great’ games do this to the extent that CC does. Lastly, if you’re going to make people pay, make sure they get what they’re supposed to. I’ve lost tons of money and not gotten any of the rewards for whatever reason. I email an email King and nobody ever helps...they just blame Apple.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?