⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What is going on with Candy Crush , Booster Bot, The Crush is Real Challenge, Daily Stickers

Debbie-5
Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

1) Daily Sticker gone. Only needed 1 more to complete for the week and wala, gone. Candy Crush is a mess right now, jmo. Nothing works correctly, problems with purchases, levels seem to require the purchase of boosters or extra moves to complete, the Booster Bot doesn't provide the maximum rewards, The "Crush is Real" challenge now gone (needed 1 challenge to complete and collect rewards and again...wala gone. .....What next?...I play on a laptop through windows 10 and these glitches have nothing to do with my computer. I've already had it professionally checked out. FYI, I've attached a "screen print" of the Booster Bot that is dismantled. What you see is all that I get and that is a disassembled Bot with nothing below the head.

ad.

Best Answers

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Answer ✓

I'm sorry @Debbie-5 I can't be definitive as the only information I have to go on is what I've read in the community. From that, I have sort of gleaned that they will trial scenarios with random computer generated test groups, to assess the impact on sales (I would like to think it was also playability but that would be a pipe-dream) I'm 99% positive that they would not target an individual player 😏. We can only hope that they will lose enough revenue with these ridiculous restrictions to indicate that they are a mistake. Finance dept.s rule! Greedy customers suck and all that.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

I myself have noticed a few issues in the game over the last few days and this is definitely a temporary issue. The Build a bot has been reset in the last two weeks and I need to find out why.

After the build boat time was up, it was being reset, 'll ask my team for information on whether it's a new change.

However, The Daily Stickers for passing a level a day has not been removed or cancelled. Like all other bonuses and extra challenges, that may not always be available. Stay tuned in the game to see when it's back!

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

What wrong with ur purchase ? U cannot buy or the store not open for u? So r u connected to the game? Can u send life to friend ?

ur screenshot show the event time is up ... and so it end ...

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,639 Candy Moderator

Hi @Debbie-5 . Welcome to our Community

Sometime this happening with me too , I try to Uninstall Windows 10 than log in to Facebook or King account

• Bumper2019

Daily sticker is gone for many players and nobody seems to know why at the moment. We are told that it is not everybody who has lost it, but every member of my family has not had it for the last couple of days and a few visitors here have mentioned it. The levels will all seem more difficult and that is because the bot has been reconfigured to only be built or used on unplayed levels in many cases reduced to 3 stages (stripe, wrapped, colourbomb) which are all wiped out if you fail a level. Crush is real was on a timer, so that may have run out. Problems with purchase are usually connection related and with so many people working from home, all ISP's are struggling to allocate bandwidth.

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Bumper2019, your response was the only one that made any sense to some degree. What i fail to understand and my biggest gripe is the Booster Bot. You mentioned that in many cases the Booster Bot has been reduced to 3 stages and that is exactly what I am experiencing. My question is this, I have had the capability of a "complete" assembly of the Bot up until 2 weeks ago. I do understand that you cant use it on old levels as do I understand that if you lose a new level that has not been played you do start all over on the assembly. How did King determine who gets to keep assembling a complete Bot vs who only has the capability of assembling a 3 stage Bot? Again this week, I have the 3-stage assembly which means the most in boosters I can get is 1 color bomb, 1 wrap and 1 stripe. Thank you for your time.....Seen shot attached as of today.

• Bumper2019
    Answer ✓

I'm sorry @Debbie-5 I can't be definitive as the only information I have to go on is what I've read in the community. From that, I have sort of gleaned that they will trial scenarios with random computer generated test groups, to assess the impact on sales (I would like to think it was also playability but that would be a pipe-dream) I'm 99% positive that they would not target an individual player 😏. We can only hope that they will lose enough revenue with these ridiculous restrictions to indicate that they are a mistake. Finance dept.s rule! Greedy customers suck and all that.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

I myself have noticed a few issues in the game over the last few days and this is definitely a temporary issue. The Build a bot has been reset in the last two weeks and I need to find out why.

After the build boat time was up, it was being reset, 'll ask my team for information on whether it's a new change.

However, The Daily Stickers for passing a level a day has not been removed or cancelled. Like all other bonuses and extra challenges, that may not always be available. Stay tuned in the game to see when it's back!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?