From the best online game to the worst?

Options
BigEasy04
BigEasy04 Posts: 12 Level 2

My mother and I play this game 10 years.

And now just scrap. It's no fun anymore they took everything away from us in order to be able to play properly.

No more sugar. Chocolate box with tasks that can no longer be solved. E.g .: Creating 3 levels is not possible without any help. No more daily bonuses you get nothing more. A real shame. Should it stay that way? You don't think I'm buying anything here. I used to do it now, I feel like I'm kidding.

Answers

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,290 Crushing Legend
    Options

@BigEasy04

You can choose the task for each color in the chocolate box. Always choose the easiest one for you.

You can also play old, simple levels. It doesn't have to be new levels

The daily bonus and the bonus wheel should actually still be available.

However, you may be in a test group. However, this is usually limited in time.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Welcome back to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. Each level can be passed fairly without a booster, and the proof you got from YouTube. How many times you try to pass a level, will depend on you.

However after the Sugar Drop feature is gone, lots of new events have come into the game from where you can get lots of boosters.

Thank you.😊

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

However after the sugar drop feature is gone, lots of new events have come into the game from where you can get lots of boosters.

But of course, you might have to use boosters to earn 'em; making your net booster gain negligible (or even leaving you in the hole)...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?