We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 3388

Cecile120
Cecile120 Posts: 1 Newbie
I can not find a video showing me level 3388 can be done. Personally I think that this level is  near impossible. I am playing the version with 20 moves and the spawers given three layered candies after just two moves. I think that the only way to do it is that you have two colourbombs next to each other in the first two moves. That is it. But maybe someone found another way.
Is there a video somewhere or am I right and is this level impossible to clear (except of course when you pay your way out).

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Cecile120, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Here is a tip from someone who is very good at writing tips.  You might want to hold on to her link for future levels.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited October 2019
    Cecile120 said:
    I can not find a video showing me level 3388 can be done. Personally I think that this level is  near impossible. I am playing the version with 20 moves and the spawers given three layered candies after just two moves. I think that the only way to do it is that you have two colourbombs next to each other in the first two moves. That is it. But maybe someone found another way.
    Is there a video somewhere or am I right and is this level impossible to clear (except of course when you pay your way out).

Hi @Cecile120

Welcome to the Community!

Candy Crush Saga Level 3388 is definitely a Hard Level. I played, recorded and posted this on YouTube on February 10, 2019. This is doable.

Below is the YouTube Video of the game.

Hope this video helps you complete this level! Please let me know if you have questions or concerns!

Candy Crush Saga 3388   |   HOW TO COMPLETE THE LEVEL WITH ILLUSTRATIONS
    Candy Crush Saga 3388   |   HARD LEVEL   |    3-Star ⭐⭐ ⭐   |   COMPLETED IN 2 MOVES 
    GOAL:  Collect All The Ingredients! 2 Hazelnuts &  2 Cherry Clusters In 20 Moves.

IMPORTANT TIPS:
    This is Candy Crush Saga HARD LEVEL 3388. What makes this
    level hard first and foremost is the presence of a total 6 MAGIC MIXERS
     also known as the EVIL SPAWNERS, 3 on each side of the 7 2-layer ICING
    on both ends of the board, SPEWING the 3rd LAYER making it harder to
    clear while blocking the ingredients from getting to the 2 bottom exits. 
    Aside from this, The SURPRISE CANDIES can REVEAL NUMBER
    BOMBS that will EXPLODE in 5 MOVES if not matched with
    2 other candies of the same color or with a Color Bomb.  

The only BOOSTER that I have in the beginning is a pair
    of STRIPED & WRAPPED CANDY.  This pair was not the
    reason why I COMPLETED THIS LEVEL. I got lucky that 1 color
    bomb was already there, second from the bottom on the 3rd row
    in the middle of the board at the opening of the game.  A SURPRISE
    CANDY revealed another one of a kind close by, at the bottom of the
    second row right after the 3 blue candies, 2 plain and 1 surprise (?)
     of the same color were matched on the first move made right above it,
    making it a SHORTER GAME  than normal. All I did was move the one
    on the second row right under the first color bomb on the 3rd row
     to make a COMBO which completed the game on 2 moves. 

Hope this video helps you complete this level. 
    Thanks for Watching!

https://youtu.be/3WpgYSV145E
  • deeone
    deeone Posts: 8 Level 2

This video does not reflect the current "nightmarishly hard" level.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
  • deeone

Thank you for the link - not sure if you watched it, but it took her 57 tries before she got a board that had 2 mystery candies that were colour bombs next to eachother - ON THE FIRST MOVE. I've been trying for days, with 2 hours of free lives and could not come close. It got to the point where I was exiting the game if I didn't get 2 CBs on the first few moves.

Just expressing my frustrations with this particular board. I've been playing for years and never posted on this forum because I could always figure out a way. This level is terrible, the complete opposite of what I enjoy about the game - the challenge! Waiting patiently (5 chances every 2 hours) for a "lucky board" is the opposite of enjoyable.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@deeone Feel your frustrations i am on later levels and this has become the norm since all the changes. Most levels taking me 20 30 goes before get lucky, but it is what it is now. We are all putting our frustrations across but they are not listening at present and we all still waiting on these new exciting features there releasing, sometime this millennium i hope

• deeone

Thank you for the heads up, but also 😲😵 that doesn't really make me want to stay with the game.

I've spent some money on it, but now it seems like they're asking for $3.99 to help with the "hard level" every few levels. And, you can't really get unlimited lives often (unlike Soda), so I'm not really sure if it's worth it to keep at it.

Again, thanks so much for the reply, wasn't sure if I was wasting my time posting here.

Cheers!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,322 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2020

Hello @deeone and welcome to our wonderful King Community. I know how frustrating it can be on a real tough level. There were several things we used to have that could help, like resetting the board, using past levels to rebuild the build a bot and the bot gave 3 extra moves when partially full. So it is definitely more challenging. I just replayed the level and must have got that lucky board. First of all I used all the initial boosters - CB, stripe/wrap and coconut wheel. When I started - the stripe and wrap were just one candy from each other in the middle. So I used a switch to bring them together to try and help clear the center and hit the mixers. The lucky board resulted in the lucky candies supplying CBs at least 2 or three times and the board cascading and before I knew it (I was still trying to figure out a strategy to destroy the mixers), the fruit and nut had exited and I had won with sugar stars. I'd like to say I did it using some clever strategy but quite frankly it was luck. I hadn't even destroyed any of the magic mixers.

My second attempt I didn't use any starting boosters, but halfway thru I used a UFO. I was then able to get the 2 cherries out. I try to win Dexter's Race and also collect the daily stickers, because both of those events yield a UFO and if you are on a good Fantastic Five team, you can also get a UFO if you complete all three challenges in time. I must confess that I would not have completed it in time if I hadn't used another UFO to clear the right hand side. I only had two moves left and quite a lot of icing in the way of the 2 nuts, but one well place wrap took care of it and I finished in time.

Anyway - I wish you the best of luck and hope those lucky candies do indeed bring you good luck along with a lucky board!

• deeone

What is Dexters race?

Also, thank you for retrying the level and giving your feedback - I have 1 UFO, and have been reluctant to use it not knowing of it would target the fruit on both sides with the three wrapped candies 🤷

• Fedupof3388
    Fedupof3388 Posts: 4 Newbie

It is no l9ner enjoyable when you are stuck for a week on this level and unable to compete with yr friends. Please can someone , Elsa maybe, review this level. I have enjoyed this game for the last few years but this is not in the least enjoyable !!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?