Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

@Bumper2019 - Then why is the studio so adamant to not bring back the old game and cheer the players?

Don't expect a reply anytime soon, at least not under that handle.

Take a look at the profile, he gone!

On a related note, to the one lurking about (you know who you are); der Spieler sees you.

What's up?

Don't answer that, it's rhetorical; but hope all is well for you...

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    edited June 2020
    Options

You are probably right Albert. I am just speculating because I cannot understand why a company that created such an outstanding success as CCS are not prepared to listen to the many players who are very unhappy. King's uncompromising stance is most puzzling and will eventually be the cause of their downfall. I think most of us are just hanging on hoping things will change but there will come a point soon where many of us will throw in the towel and call it a day. Big shame.

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

lost count of the attempts at level 7071. Last attempt only a couple of jellies to get and the fish didn’t go anywhere near them.

This game is now a pay as you play. Every level made to make you use boosters. Nothing like what it shows you in the videos. The videos show how you win each level WITHOUT boosters, but the videos give you countless cascades and special candies

COMPLETE CON

• Von_3
    edited June 2020
    Options

Also Albert, with reference to the player that completed 45 levels averaging 4.6 minutes per level. I wonder what possible enjoyment can be had completing so many levels so quickly by smashing them to piece with boosters.That is not skill in my view. With a good store of boosters most of us could do that quite easily.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,619 Level 4
    Options

@Von_3, perseverance will get the to listen. We have some champions here fighting for it and i thing for that we are all grateful. The game is what we as players made it, so I think we've earned the right to express our outrage. Hopfully sanity will prevail

Keep safe

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,619 Level 4
    Options

Way off the topic, but i need assistance.

CCS does not load anymore. Memory OK.

Uninstalled twice but still not loading. Loaded Candy Crush Soda to check if it is my tablet, but opens and I am able to play the game.

Now have both games on my tablet and only the one opens

• Von_3
    Options

My other half has had problems for a few days now. Bits of the game just whirr around all the time but never load. It happens on his tablet and his pc.He can still play the game though but it is not right.

I tried to open the game on my pc and the same thing was happening.

Methinks something is adrift with the program. Is anyone else having problems.

• Von_3
    Options

Just tried my tablet and it works fine but I stopped it from doing updates months ago. Also tried it on my phone and same problem occurs. Seems to be something to do with that useless new navigation bar as tried old devices without nav bar and they are all fine.

• GAR1952
    GAR1952 Posts: 106 Level 3
    Options

Yep, my shortcut from facebook was gone and access to the game was cut off this morning. Found a work around about two hours later and have been trashing King every since. Have to wonder if they are trashing those that vocalize against them and their game.

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Options

I remember the time when we were fighting for time booster candies to be scrapped. They finally restored the old system of regular booster to keep us happy for a while. Then they changed built a Bot by reducing the number from 7 steps to 3 and also make you lose all the booster once u fail in one game. Takes you 3 steps to reach maximum and one step to drop back to start all over again. Very frustrating.

I have actually written to King to complain that the game does not favor winner at the top of the ladder. Obviously they not listening. I think the trick is not to play for a month to build up 100 game as a base so as to gain some advantage in manuevor.. The one month of non play can use to build up candies from space race, chocolate box etc

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?