Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• The_Wacha_kid
    The_Wacha_kid Posts: 95 Level 2
    Options

Hello friends, I see your interest in reading my comments, so following your advice, this text I am doing with the Google translator (test text) if you can understand let me know ok.

• The_Wacha_kid
    edited June 2020
    Options

And thanks to fluffball and Von_3 for the help translate this.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

citar:

If you can understand let me know, OK?

So you have finally figured out this translation thing, good on you.

¡Muy bien!

• FluffBall
    FluffBall Posts: 203 Level 2
    Options

We understand you. Nosotros podemos entenderte

• pinlock
    pinlock Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

I’m on level 7159 not that it matters but I’ve just had a box appear on screen and it said I needed to get to the key to open it,,I ran out of lives and when I went back into the game the key had gone...is this normal or is it just something else king does to wind you up..this happened last week aswell which really annoyed me but when it’s happened again it really got me going..

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options

HURRAY DEXTER IS BACK

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

I’ve been on that level all day and have just had my lucky board. Not seen a key all day

this game is now just a con. There’s far too many blockers on a lot of levels, which is to make you use boosters. Far too many levels DONT even have any sort of skull but are super hard (plenty boosters required). All videos show plenty cascades and special candies. You NEVER get that during the game. Its taking 20/30 attempts to pass a level. No fun No skill and just plain BORING.

Get a grip KING and give the players what they want. What happened to all these amazing new changes that we were supposed to be getting. Everything been taken away and we get nothing in return

• The_Wacha_kid
    Options

Guys, pinlock and Gary:

Apparently the surprise box or chest, appears randomly, it appeared to me this morning, and if you look where the key is there is a clock, which means that it is temporary, and if they do not hurry it disappears.

Von_3 King apparently heard us and took Dexter out of his vacation (maybe he was resting at the bottom of the sea).

• pinlock
    pinlock Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

I finally got off that level but had to use my only ufo and 2 hammers,.stuck on 7163 now and I havnt come close yet in 16 tries,looks like another booster sucking level..when all my boosters have gone so am I and I havnt many left now,might make the end of this episode but your right especially with this level..far to many blockers and with 5 colours I’m finding it impossible to get anywhere near passing it

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hi sweet crushers!

I understand if you are curious and eager to see all new features and updates that are coming up this year.

So far as you surely noticed, the game maps have been updated and Licorise and Casey also moved into the game to make it even sweeter.

The Rainbow Rapids levels and event have made the game much more colorful.

The Color Bomb, Frosting, Chocolate Spawner and Magic Mixer got a new updated look.

Fantastic Five Custom Teams! Choose you own dream team in the game is now possible.

We are working on updates to the Chocolate Box, Episode Race, Master Trophy and Gold Rush.

Also loads of new features and extras are right now in the testing and we can't wait to introduce them in the game. 

If you have any cool ideas or any suggestions to the game, don't forget to post your game idea in our Ideas section here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?