Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited June 2020
    Options

quote:

Hi, sweet crushers (nothing substantive in between, only a smoke screen)!

If you have any cool ideas or any suggestions to the game, don't forget to post your game idea...

Gotta give him some credit there, even if it's like he's putting a silk hat & lipstick on a pig.

He must have been a snake oil salesman in a previous incarnation or something.

And what about these two ideas (here & here, one of 'em being started by a super★), weren't they cool enough to not have the brown matter dumped on 'em?

Oh, that's right; they're being cherry-picked, anything that's beneficial to players will probably be declined.

Gotta luv this gaming company & all of their shenanigans...

Long live King!

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options

Sorry but I have to disagree with you. If you haven't got a feature you are very unlikely to ever get it. I have always updated the app and never got the features other players have- build a bot, daily win, air balloon, famous 5 etc etc.

I keep posting that ALL players should have the same features regardless of which platform they play on but either no-one is listening or they are laughing at the very suggestion that all players should be equal. Discrimination has raised its ugly head.

• GAR1952
    GAR1952 Posts: 106 Level 3
    Options

This post is so worthless with it's fluff stuff. The F5 team statement is totally untrue. I can't create my own team because Stupidvision discriminates against those that don't play on mobile devices. The stupid fact that you changed the eye color of some cat on the screen does nothing to improve game play. This is just more lip service and with a song and dance routine added for show.

• Von_3
    edited June 2020
    Options

I imagine that poor Crazy Cat Lad lies awake at night wondering how on earth he can make his post sound positive when he has absolutely nothing worth saying.

And we repeatedly tell King that features don't work on all platforms so a statement that something has changed is a clearly not true for all players.

• FluffBall
    FluffBall Posts: 203 Level 2
    Options

I have had a brief play this morning could not even be bothered to play through my 5 lives. I have two email addresses so I started a new account a little while ago so I could play some levels and win without boosters however I have just reached on one where the moves have been reduced from the 35 originally given to 12, l am the only player scoring points in my fantastic 5 does this mean new players are giving up early on?

• The_Wacha_kid
    The_Wacha_kid Posts: 95 Level 2
    Options

From the beginning, when I mentioned that the map looked horrible, when they removed the episodes, candy, little by little they were removing the other things for the sake of updating them for all devices, (to earn more money) they thought that they were not doing a favor Now that we have realized that many things are a disaster, do you want to convince us with new designs? Tell me what a nicer look of things is for me if the gameplay becomes impossible, (in order for us to buy things?) Then from the beginning announce or charge the download of the game, and so we will know if we get into so much trouble .

• The_Wacha_kid
    The_Wacha_kid Posts: 95 Level 2
    Options

On the other hand, several people have already said that it is not pleasant to play in F5 when none of your teammates cooperate, you say that you can choose a team (at least I don't know how). They really believe that the old players do not realize it, or rather I should say: these changes are aimed at taking every penny out of the new (unwary)

• sissyk
    sissyk Posts: 57 Level 3
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad I am sorry, but I cannot share your enthusiasm when announcing 'new features'! For me it is USELESS how the bar looks, or the spawners, or the colours, or whatever stupid change you brought into this game (once being my favourite one!). You removed all the incentives and free rewards for the most passionate players, you killed the joy and the competitiveness. You even had the audacity to remove 15 moves from the most difficult levels!!! Why?! To make them impossible to be passed and to discourage players to play! You're pathetic! I have stopped spending my hard earned cash on any virtual gold bars which will take me to the next stupidly impossible and impassable level! I hope there are thousands of players like me that will stop spending money on something that isn't worth it!

• Von_3
    Options

Yes sissyk I agree.

When my husband, who still attempts to play, looks at youtube, it invariably says that since the video was made the moves have been reduced and you now need more things to collect, more blockers or jelly have been added etc etc.

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

The reason they do that is so that you’ll either use or buy boosters. Its all about MONEY

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?