End of Game Booster

Options
Janet176
Janet176 Posts: 5 Level 2

Anyone else lost the booster at the end of each game which gave you the chance to earn extra moves or a booster? I only get chance to buy extra moves for coins.

Just something else that King have taken away from us. After many years I have really lost interest in the game which is so sad as I used to love it.

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Janet176 It is still in the game but not all features are available to everyone. some are parts of test groups of randomly picked people so you could be in that group or not and also lose that feature sometimes due to temporary faults.

To make sure your always getting features available to you. keep your game up to date and log out and restart your device. then log back in.

• Janet176
    Janet176 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Well I’ve had it since I first started playing many, many years ago. I no longer have the bot or sugar drops either. I do still have the daily spin and the box that gives you the same 3 boosters every day. Where are all the “exciting new features” we were promised?

• Leslie_B
    Leslie_B Posts: 387 Level 3
    Options

Mine comes and goes.

It is there in my game right now.

Can't figure out the pattern

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited June 2020
    Options

quote:

Anyone else lost the booster at the end of each game which gave you the chance to earn extra moves or a booster?

If you mean the wheel that comes round once every 48:00, everyone should still get it.

But if you mean the wheel on mobile devices that are more frequent, you might not be in that guinea pig test group; see here.

Guinea pigs & lab rats, such adorable little creatures...

quote:

I no longer have the bot or sugar drops either...

Just read the first post here to find out what's going on, then click here & here (if you wish) to read all about how the opinions/votes of a multitude of players get stifled in order to perpetuate the greed & profit of King/Activision Blizzard; a couple examples of the war on players there.

For those who haven't seen that already, get (& stay) informed...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?