Comments

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

oops !!

and that?

who was?

who have they removed?

Or does he appear like this because he has left the community?

I'm curious to know what happened 🤭

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad @Pounawea @Yosca @bearwithme,

Since @Yosca has already pointed out, along with @bearwithme, this "New Format", changes things on contests, we have here. There is no replay button, & no way to screenshot any new scores. It only list your highest score.

Here are 2 screenshots on this "New Format", for the contest:

Monthly Challenge: Beat the Score Level 1191 and Win Gold Bars! 🏆🥇🏆️ - Page 35 — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/302020/monthly-challenge-beat-the-score-level-1191-and-win-gold-bars-%F0%9F%A5%87-%EF%B8%8F/p35

Level 1191 - Score 635,000 Sugar Stars - Superstar @kiara_wael Monthly Challenge - Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

Level 1191 Another Screenshot - Score 635,000 Sugar Stars - Superstar @kiara_wael Monthly Challenge - Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

The contest above is about beating Superstar @kiara_wael Level 1191 Score - 200560

Beat & Post by July 10th, 2020 (11:00 CEST) CEST is Central European Summer Time.

However, I can't post any more beats of her score, because the "New Format", on the "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App", that I use, doesn't save it. I have to keep beating my high score, everytime, in order to get a screenshot of it. I have lost about 6-8 beats of her score, under this "New Format".

Bring back the "Replay Button", along with saving the score you got, so you can screenshot it. Then I have no problem with the "New Format".

If that is not enough, what is this going to do on "Sugar Stars"? I have some high scores on the lower levels, before "Sugar Stars", got activated. For example, one of the scores is around 700,000, before activation. So does this mean, I have to beat that score to get "Sugar Stars", or do I get it on whatever the score is normally needed for that level?

Well, that's my report on this, for now.

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, 😀

6/26/2020

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

If that is not enough, what is this going to do on "Sugar Stars"? I have some high scores on the lower levels, before "Sugar Stars", got activated. For example, one of the scores is around 700,000, before activation. So does this mean, I have to beat that score to get "Sugar Stars", or do I get it on whatever the score is normally needed for that level?

@Origins7_Dale Hi! I'm not sure you're saying the new format changed the sugar stars feature so now they're behaving differently but in my current unchanged format I can still collect sugar stars on levels that didn't score them because they weren't activated yet.

For example, If I cleared a level with 700000 points ages ago and the threshold for yellow stars is 300000, all I have to do is replaying that level and scoring at least 600000 points (twice the score of yellow stars) to collect sugar stars and 25 points for F5. So no, I don't have to beat 700000.

Hope this helps :)

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Pitty_Kitty,

That's just it hon, I don't know what this "New Format" is going to do on "Sugar Stars".

What you are saying is true, for now. But, what is the "New Format", going to do on it / "Sugar Stars"?

That is the question. Guess we find out, when we play the lower levels again.

That is the problem on changing things, & not thinking it through. When you change one thing, it can affect other things. Because we live in a cause & effect universe. For now, not really happy about this "New Format", because there is no replay button. Not saving scores, except your high score.

Well, thx for mentioning it. Have to wait & see on the rest of it.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, 😀

6/26/2020

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Ok I see that now. After reading the main post I thought the change was all about the way to show things more rapidly than before and the score of replaying a level got cut out. It didn't even cross my mind that we may not be able to collect sugar stars as we used to, since I saw the little sugar stars badge still appearing in the new format.

Though, in this new format they could maintain all of these changes if they wish to save time (that's fine for me too) but maybe they should add back the pop up score message when you're replaying a level. Since you made the effort to replay it on purpose, you'd want to know the achieved score more than you'd want to switch rapidly to the next level.

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options

its not available for mobile phone now???????

• José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options

Improvement? Sorry, but I disagree. It doesn't show a newly achieved score for challenges. It just shows the highscore someone has managed to get. So as for challenges, this change is useless in my opinion.

Have a nice day...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?