๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

[Finished] ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Let's continue with... the story of Misty! Help us creating a great story!

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

Whoops some thing went wrong.

let's get Elsas amazing story back on track.

Next will be the story followed by the sentences already given so you need to continue with the last sentence.

If your post is not there it will be because it either did not follow on or was to long and therefore is void but please rejoin. ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„

Can I also ask that you refrain from posting anything other than your sentence and if you could add in brackets in your post ( next player please follow on).

Our wonderful @Elsa has been working hard let's do this guys and help her story get back on it's way ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

Please be patient whilst I post all the updated story posts๐Ÿ‘

• PrettyBubbles

There once was a unicorn named Misty. She was proudly wearing her horn on the day that โ€œThe Great Scrambleโ€ happened, but it fell off during all the commotion.ย She knows itโ€™s around somewhere, but doesnโ€™t know exactly where.ย Adorned with temporary horns usually found by Tiffi, Misty accompanies her companions through their Candy matching adventures, intent on finding her horn along the way. Little does Misty suspect though that the Bubblegum Troll actually found the horn on the day of โ€œThe Great Scramble.โ€ He just picked it up and socked it away in his bubblegum pocket. He has it on his special vanity shelf in his cave under the bridge where he occasionally puts it on his head and imagines himself in all kinds of fashionable poses.

• PrettyBubbles

Misty go to the cave and fight with the troll, use her force and conviction and get back her horn. Misty go to the cave and ask troll about the horn.

Misty tells troll to give back her horn. Please give me my horn back," Misty says.

Instead of giving her the horn, he throws a wad of bubblegum her.

The gum stick did not impact anyone. Misty kept begging for his horn back.

Misty decided to go to the Bubblegum King's castle and ask him to get the crown back from his son.

But when she got to the castle no one was there. Misty has to get help so she calls Tiffi.

Tiffi all in on helping Misty get her horn back and she grab some Jelly fish to go investigate on exactly where the crown is

The jelly fish go about eating and eating and hoping to find the magical unicorn horn

Misty is not happy with the temporary horn made from lollipops and calls Tiffi for more help

Tiffi tells Misty that they have to prank Bubblegum Troll so they think of ways to prank him.

So both tiffi and misty were podering over ideas to prank bubblegum troll when they saw......

Yeti, who then hit the Bubblegum Troll on the head for stealing the unicorns horn, but only after taking pictures...

Dazed and confused he droped Misty's horn and run off with the photo and camera

Yeti picked up the horn and started chasing after Bubblegum Troll not realizing he had found Misty's missing horn.

• PrettyBubbles

As Yeti was chasing after Bubblegum troll something magical happened, the horn suddenly disappears.ย 

It has to be Genie Jellybeanie making it disappear so how can Misty find it?

Misty sets out on a journey to find her horn, from oceans to mountains; she will not be deterred

Misty says she will seek the Oracle to help her in her quest.

She visits the oricle and Neo and Trinity are there eating cookies

You are such a lovely creature, how can I help you?", the Oracle asked.

(Next player continue from here.)

Misty quickly explains to the oracle about her missing horn.

The Oracle allows misty to rest up and share the cookies. Misty is exhausted. Oracle starts a plan to find the horn...

His plan is to contact Genie Jelltybeanie and together maybe they can find a way to get the horn back.

The oracle dives deep into the jelly and calls on the queen of jelly fish to help find the horn.

Queen Jellyfish ask what has been done so far in the search of the missing horn.

Misty felt happy because she realized she could ask her friends to help her find her horn.

Misty told Queen Jellyfish about the entire saga, dramas and adventures in finding his horns but somehow...

Please follow on from here ๐Ÿ‘

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,181 Level 5

The loss of her horn was starting to make her feel lightheaded, so Misty gathered her friends for a meeting.

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
  • PrettyBubbles

Mistys friends were concerned to here she was getting unwell. So they had a urgent meeting and decided they would.....

(Next player please follow on)

• rachelmoradov14
    rachelmoradov14 Posts: 200 Level 3
    One day Misty went to a troll's cave, and saw her horn on the shelf.
    Misty fought with a troll, and took the horn back.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @rachelmoradov14 thanks but your sentence is void as it must continue by following on from the last sentence

Here it Is for anyone to continue

Mistys friends were concerned to here she was getting unwell. So they had a urgent meeting and decided they would.....

(Next player please follow on)

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hi Kim, thank you for re-posting all the stories shared by us. May I suggest that you also take out those sentences that are longer than 20 words (as per the rule) so it's easier to follow? I'm now as confused as @Elsa and I agree with @hechicerilla that it has again become messy. Sorry for posting this message but for this game to flow smoothly, we should try out best and stick with the rule...I also didn't realise my storyline didn't continue with this one "Misty felt happy because she realized she could ask her friends to help her find her horn" because there are too many posts longer than 20 words and I have to keep reading and calculate the correct word before I start to write... ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think I'm taking a break for now... but I hope to join back once all are back on track... sorry

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?