๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can't access my Bookmarks, Discussion or past Wall Comments

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2

Hi everyone!

I have not been able to access my Bookmarks, Discussion or past Wall Comments. When I click on Bookmarks, only a few show up and I have over 40 bookmarked discussions. When I click on My Discussion none show up and I have several. Also, I used to be able to see posts both other Members and myself had posted on my Wall but now they are all gone and my Wall reads something like "not much going on here".

I've cleared the cache in all the devices I use (Apple computer, Android Phone & Amazon Fire Tablet) and still having the same issue.

Would love some help with this!

Tagging helpful & Community IT sabby Members: @Sukanta_Biswas, @debrichmond, @Glenn1972, @Diamond Lim, @KingChewy, @firebombmarkus, @Elsa, @Nat09, @QueenMia, @Lola_Pop, @Pounawea, @Bumper2019

Thanks!

Best Answers

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hi there @frenioz00 and lovely day to you...

I've encountered the same issue as you! But I only have couple of answers regarding bookmark and discussion.

• upon log in, select the game that you wish access
    • then select your bookmarks/discussion
    • only the bookmarks/discussion that you've saved relating to that particular games will appear!

Sounds a bit cumbersome right... that's what I've discovered and I haven't reported this to any CM. I thought when in Community site, I can view all the bookmarks that I've saved but unfortunately, only bookmark that I saved relating to the Community site such as contests, will only appear...

So each time I have to go to different game site to access the bookmark that I've saved under it. This applies to discussion too!

Try out and let me know the wonder! ๐Ÿ˜…

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hi @frenioz00 ... you're most welcome!

Unfortunately, I don't have answer to your issue regarding missing post on your wall. How long have you been idle from this account? May be that's the cause? The platform may have done some "cleaned up" in deleting posts from inactive members' wall. I'm just guessing... you can PM one of the CMs to seek answer ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I've posted on your wall! Try and post something and mention me... see whether it works!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Answer โœ“
    Options

quote:

I used to be able to see posts both other members and myself had posted on my wall but now they are all gone and my wall reads something like, not much going on here...

Anything on the wall self-destructs after ~60 days (give or take), & yours gets lots of action in it since you started (in December or whenever); if all of it were saved, the browser would probably crash.

So, two months it is (& not :01 longer).

All in all, we're just another brick in the wall...

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,043 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello! @frenioz00 ๐Ÿ‘‹

When you have clicked on "Bookmarks" on Candy Crush Community, you can only see Candy Crush Contests, Discussions and etc when you are still on Candy Crush Community. When you have clicked it again but on Community Hub, you can only see Community Contests, Discussions and etc.

When you click on "Discussions", you follow these answers too.๐Ÿ‘†(But except you can click on Discussions on your view profile, you can see list all of your discussions.) ๐Ÿ˜Š

I hope you can understand to read them and have a nice day! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Answer โœ“
    Options

โ„น๏ธ Update on accessing your Discussions โ„น๏ธ

โ€ผ๏ธ After some serious clicking around, I have to agree with @Diamond Lim โฌ†๏ธ To access the complete list of your Discussions โคต๏ธ

1. Log in
    2. Upon log in, select "Welcome to the Community" (not any of the Games or Backstage Area)
    3. Type https://community.king.com/en/profile/discussions/XXXX โฌ…๏ธ your Profile Name. For example โคต๏ธ

๐Ÿ”นhttps://community.king.com/en/profile/discussions/Lola_Pop

ยซ13

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?