extra spin moves

Andrea_Galer
Andrea_Galer Posts: 5 Level 2

Did anyone else notice that the free extra spin are now gone.

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

Hello there, welcome; yep, many players are missing this one.

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game...

Disregard that script, as it's complete & utter rubbish.

But they (King) are basically getting petty & stingy nowadays, you can read about the issue here (among other smaller threads).

Now you've gotta try winning your current level in the allotted # of moves if you'd rather not deal with any of that...

• Andrea_Galer

This Company is GETTING GREEDY. They Keep charging more & more for stuff. Getting to the point where I AM sick of playing.

• MMMonie
    MMMonie Posts: 2 Newbie

I’m really disappointed that this popular game maker has gotten greedy, especially now when so many people are out of work and money is tight. I’m deleting this game for good because I can’t support a company that doesn’t care about its customers.

• Andrea_Galer

I feel the same way. This company is SO GREEDY. I am not going to support any co like this anymore either. I was really pissed that they even went to 1.99 from ,99. It used to be I could hit the button one time for a move & now sometimes I have to hit it 3 times.. NO MORE.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?