Don't you wish everything can be like it was before ??

Options
2»

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Bobcat_Bob that i do and do not get wrong not all about free boosters for me. yes choclote box is good could maybe done with a hand switch in there as they hard to get but Fantastic 5 biggest let down in game for me. never a full team, custom people keep jumping ship. cannot make mind up on scoring and target. lots of glitches. Probably the worst feature ever and rewards not great.

Think most would say with features in past you could get maybe a lot of varied boosters in a week, that has now been reduced dramatically . So change not subtle just full steam ahead and its hurting the game we all love, No happy medium. game also suffering with things like daily spin and daily win going missing and glitching all the time.

I would love nothing more than to be 100% behind the changes, but i will let you know when they finally get there

• Bobcat_Bob
    Bobcat_Bob Posts: 12 Kingster
    Options

I agree on the Switch boosters!

Do you know that a lot of players have hundreds of those because they don't know how/when to use them? 😱 I'd often rather have a Switch than a Colorbomb!

Custom teams will take time to settle down, I think. It's new so people are curious and fidgety. I'm sure it'll get there. The scoring and target also needed to be tweaked because we added new ways to win points and that made the goal ridiculously easy - so it was tweaked too. Like ALL of our new features, there's a little time for it to settle before it sits comfortably with everyone.

Consider yourself a pioneer! I love trying out the new stuff 😉

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Bobcat_Bob yes HS over CB every time. and i will agree to dis-agree with you on Fantastic 5. first version terrible, second not much better if not worse at the moment. me personally i replace it never liked it , but hey thats my opinion.

Pioneers even need the tools for the job

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?