Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
What is the total number of levels in CCSS at the moment and will there be as many as Candy Crush?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Crusher18! There are currently 255 levels but if you want to check for updates and to find out when new levels are coming out, check out their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CandyCrushSodaSaga
At present i am in 2080 level and 2 more episodes to unlock.
Currently I'm on level 638 and for the last 20,30 levels I'm always number 1 yet there are no other people placed anywhere so its making me wonder when I see these other people who say they're on level 1000 level 800 over a couple of years ago where they at? why are they not ranked anywhere? why am I the only one showing up? I know normally when I rank anywhere it always puts all these other people above me or below me. why am I number one always and no one else.
i'm at level 1101 and it keeps going on.....
I'm currently beat level 1045 and it won't go any further.
Hey Majeed- I love this game too, I am only in the 400´s though!
hi Crusher18 ! There are more than 700 levels. I reached now 671th level.