Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've just come across a striped lollipop hammer in Soda, Is this a recent feature or has it been there all along?! I should really get my eyes checked lol. So what's so special about this new booster?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRevvggmiaw
Here is what it looks like when you activate it.
I have the striped lollipop hammer feature but my husband who plays also does not and he has the latest updated version. I'm not too sure about this, but I believe this is a limited release thing that not all players have available to them. We should feel somewhat lucky.
The striped lollipop is currently in test phase for a limited number of gamers. Soda will over time have more features and boosters and we will announce them here on King Care when they are being released.
I also got the striped lollipops this morning after updating Soda on Google Play! You can make a vertical and horizontal blast clearing layers of obstacles. I use them to open up levels so I can get those candies moving *lol
Looks like striped lollipops can't clear licorice though..