Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm playing on my PC, other people send me lives on a regular basis, but I don't see how to send them lives without them requesting them. I haven't requested them to send me lives, so how are they sending them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCfi87J46IcYou automatically send lives back when you accept them from your friends. You will also their requests for lives at the bottom of the message box. As far as sending them out to everyone, or sending to a specific person you get a pop up about once a day that gives you the option. The video I posted explains it all in great detail and shows the differences between Facebook and mobile. Hope it helps!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCfi87J46Ic
You automatically send lives back when you accept them from your friends. You will also their requests for lives at the bottom of the message box. As far as sending them out to everyone, or sending to a specific person you get a pop up about once a day that gives you the option. The video I posted explains it all in great detail and shows the differences between Facebook and mobile. Hope it helps!