Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Basically even when I press 'ask all friends' and I do, there's no answer and there's no way to verify if they see my request. I have waited for a long time and no one has helped so far.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Because they want to make money. They have no commercial 'interest' in 'fixing' this. It's by design. To make you pay. How they get away with it is a joke. Capitalism at its worst.
Hercules King has mentioned that it is a known issue and that they are working on it. In our Facebook group many players have had success by sending out requests one at a time instead of choosing to send to all. Also there seems to be a problem if the person you request sends you a life back at the same time. In cases where I have had players send me one request, and then I send that back and nothing else they have been able to collect the ticket. Hopefully there will be a fix from the developers soon.