Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I can't progress to level 46 on candy crush soda saga as it appears not to be sending my requests on. I also can't see the answers other people have been given in response to their questions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
In regards to the 2nd part of your question Sabine, I have the same issue. I can answer questions and see other answers when I google an issue, but when I search within the KingCare website itself I can't see answers, and I can't comment or reply to other people's questions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoXtJPMIG6I
I had a friend with this problem so I made a video to show how I was able to unlock level 46 by asking for tickets from my friends. Hope it helps.
Hi Sabine. The issue regarding the requests is being looked into at the moment, it seems to be affecting a lot of players so our game team are investigating.
The answers that you cannot see, is this about the game or do you mean that you cannot see content on this website? If you could let me know that would be great