Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I don't do Facebook, though I did set up a profile. But now I don't know how to connect with other players to get tickets from. I also don't know how to see the replies to the questions others have asked here. I need help, please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Register with King.com and they will allocate you with friends to play with. all King games are available there to play. To see the replies on this site, just click the message and scroll down.