Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
i passed the level 240 went to level 242 several days ago but my game still has me at level 240. I have sent several tickets and none have been answered. I would like you to fix this please. Level 240 took me forever to pass now I'm back on it WHY?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Christa! Just make sure you have Candy connected to Facebook. This way all your progress are stored in the cloud and cannot get lost if something happens to your mobile device. I once lost over 20 levels due to a faulty mobile and it took me over a month to replay the levels :-|