Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have tried to pass it but it is hard please help the level is the hardest one i have ever played and it is a fun game but i want to get pass this level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOQIZfRzGRc
Level 72 is difficult for a number of reasons. It has a lot of moves and takes a long time for each attempt which really frustrated me when they first changed it. The video I've attached shows how I was able to complete it, and I have also added tips for each room in my guide. You can find it at this address (have to copy and paste) http://candycrushsodasagatips.com/candy-crush-soda-saga-level-72/