Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have updated my Adobe Flash and I still get problems with Candy Crush Soda, can you fix the problem at your end.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey, I know that King made a video recently to help people with any problems with their games on Facebook. I hope it helps you out too. I always clear my cache every few weeks and I only have the game running when I am playing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU
Let me know if this resolves your problem Have a good day!