Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have not had a problem until level 61. I can't bring up my candy crush soda friends to ask for help moving to level 61.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoXtJPMIG6I
I made the video above with some tips to help players having trouble unlocking level 61. It has been an ongoing problem for some time.
I had a similar problem in another game a few weeks ago. I tried to ask for help on my mobile instead and it worked. Sometimes there can be a slight problem on your PC and it can work on another platform. I suggest asking for tickets on your phone/tablet and then you can continue on your PC again Let me know how you get on.