Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
the level loads fine there is just a blank board no candy on board and little mini version of the board with candy pieces floating over the blank board
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That sounds real strange! I recommend checking out the little video that the King guys made. Follow the steps, reload your browser and try and load the game again. I have used the tips in the past when my games were loading slowly and I can say that they worked for me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU