Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have OCD and cannot progress to the next level without getting three stars in every level. I have yet to find anyone who has gotten three stars. Help help help please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've found this level impossible to three stars and I won't move further until I achieve 3 stars. I've tried this level a thousand times, still no luck, my best score so far is 102.020 (2 stars), and I'm the first one on my friends lists, and the only one to 2 star it. I even completed the level with two moves a couple of times, still no luck. I think this is impossible, and I guess I'll have to wait for an update of the level's score requirement. In the meanwhile, I'll keep on trying, as long as it takes.
They fixed it, they fixed it!!! Go play today!! I just got 3 stars after being stuck on this level for about a year barely breaking 70k (75 maybe?). That's still a tall order but my previous 2-star best was 100k and I thought it was good enough to get 3. 70 is still not easy on this level but at long last I think there are lots of us that can move on now.
THEY FINALLY DID IT!!! They changed it and I just got 3 stars barely breaking 70k so something changed and I can move on. Haha
There is a definite need of an update for this level. Clearing the board in two moves should grant you three stars. Many have done this only to receive two stars. Fix it. PERIOD! Something's not right!
Hi Skate! With or without boosters? I think it can be done if you use some of the striped lollipops. Cheers :-)