Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
There is a sign with 3 squares on it and it needs something there in order for me to be able to gain access to level 47 of the game, I have been stuck at level 46 for about a week now, could I get some help with my situation?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nitakaydrake
Check out this video on how to get unlocks for candy crush soda, hope it helps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoXtJPMIG6I
So you are playing the original Candy Crush I guess? Your friends need to open up their game and one of the first pop ups that they will see will show them the request that you have sent. They only need to click on this in the game and you will get a notification back. I hope this helps
Yes I need 3 tickets to proceed, but: none of my friends know how or where to get the tickets.
Are you playing Soda or the normal Candy Crush? Is this a 'roadblock' in the game? Where you need to get 3 tickets from your friends to proceed. Let us know