Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
It said thank you for your purchase I did not purchases anything and how do I see what I was charged for and what form of payment, since I never registered a payment method with you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Bobbi- I think chances are you just used your Gold Bars to "buy" something. This is in game currency so it will say thanks for your purchase. If you have not registered a card or payment method then no money will have been taken
Hi Bobbi! Kindly re-initiate the action you took to get the message and post the screenshot here. Thanks.