Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am on level 83 and I can't figure out how to keep my moves. Even if I avoid the blue tiles, if they are hit they take moves away. Help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ah you must be talking about the tile bombs! They're a pain in the behind if you don't deal with them quick enough. You have to use them in a word in order for the bomb to be removed.
Hi Robin! I haven't reached that far in AlphaBetty Saga but I think the blue tiles are a blocker. Could you please take a screenshot of the level? Cheers :-)