Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am on level 500 and for 5 days the game won't open. I can replay the other levels I played. I can play dreamworld. But as I click to play level 500 I am only getting a white and pink spinning wheel. Please reply and Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Claudette, I guess you mean Candy Crush right? Soda doesn't have that many levels yet. I don't know where you play this, on PC or a mobile device, but if you play on PC, then try to play in another browser. Clear cache and do a restart on your PC. Close other programs and open tabs too. You can also play on King.com and see if you can continue your saga there. You can still synchronise your progress with your Facebook.