I am on level 500. The game won't open

Options
Claudette_Richar
Claudette_Richar Posts: 2 Newbie

I am on level 500 and for 5 days the game won't open. I can replay the other levels I played. I can play dreamworld. But as I click to play level 500 I am only getting a white and pink spinning wheel. Please reply and Thank you. :)

Best Answer

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hey Claudette, I guess you mean Candy Crush right? Soda doesn't have that many levels yet. I don't know where you play this, on PC or a mobile device, but if you play on PC, then try to play in another browser. Clear cache and do a restart on your PC. Close other programs and open tabs too. You can also play on King.com and see if you can continue your saga there. You can still synchronise your progress with your Facebook.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hey Claudette, I guess you mean Candy Crush right? Soda doesn't have that many levels yet. I don't know where you play this, on PC or a mobile device, but if you play on PC, then try to play in another browser. Clear cache and do a restart on your PC. Close other programs and open tabs too. You can also play on King.com and see if you can continue your saga there. You can still synchronise your progress with your Facebook.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?