Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I combine a chocolate ball in level 224, the game freezes and I have to start again. Any help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm having the same exact problem. Once in a blue moon it will work and keep going, but 99% of the time it freezes after using the chocolate ball - whether it's the one in the middle of the level, or one I have matched to get elsewhere. Did a whole bunch of maintenance on my comp today, checked my chrome browser plugin, cleared my cache several times, and it's still not working... *sigh*
I experienced the same problem once, and was able to resolve it by clearing my browser's cache and then restarting my computer. If you are having this problem with the app I would suggest shutting down your phone, leaving it off for at least a minute, and then checking the app store for an update once it restarts. Hope that helps.