We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Boosters for Candy Crush Soda

Lisa
Lisa Posts: 53 Level 2

I would love it if the creators of Candy Crush Soda would start making boosters for the game like there are in Candy Crush.  It would make the game so much more fun, especially if they make it specific to "soda", like a booster with an exploding soda bottle or caps that pop off and hit other candies, something like that.  A booster wheel would also be great as well!!

Hope to see something like that soon in the game.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

The same here, sounds pretty good. I know they recently introduced a new booster so hopefully they will keep going and make a lot more. Lets keep our fingers crossed eh! 

• dabroad
    dabroad Posts: 2 Newbie

The same here, sounds pretty good. I know they recently introduced a new booster so hopefully they will keep going and make a lot more. Lets keep our fingers crossed eh! 

Ten months after this question was submitted, we're not seeing much progress in this regard. Sigh.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?