Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was around level 200, but this morning it's back at level 1. I disconnected and reconnected, but it always go back to level 1 (even after passing it). Am I to start over?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My levels reset on soda esp the hard stages after I complete them. Really not cool.
Have you checked your Facebook account to see if your levels are still there? I would check that you have the latest version of the app, restart your phone, try and connect again by opening the Facebook app and finding soda in the app list and clicking on it. This forces the soda app to open and should work!