Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm currently going back and trying to get three stars on all the levels. Any tips on how to get three on level 13?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am not sure if this will help but combining wrapped and chocolate bomb makes the difference.. then eliminate the ice that hides the bears.. a second chocolate bomb will bring you closer to a 3-star! more tips right here: http://www.walkthrugames.com/candy-crush-soda-saga-level-13
Personally I believe it is impossible right now. Hopefully they will adjust the scores at some point.