Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Going back and trying to three star everything. Any tips on how to get three on level 14? I'm finding it almost impossible. So many tries so far.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi RhiRun, you're right. I haven't been able to get three stars here myself, and I haven't seen a single video on YouTube with a three star rating in this level 14 yet. Tips? Get rid of as many cupcakes as possible and make sweet combos. The best I have done so far is two stars. Sounds like a good challenge to me: anyone able to finish this level 14 with 3 stars and upload the video?