game is not loading

Soheila_Karimi
Soheila_Karimi Posts: 13 Level 2

again I get a blank page and game does not load. what is the problem? can you fix it? I cleared browser and didnt get a message to update flash player still not working. this is frustrating.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    edited April 2015

Hi Soheila! Think I have answered some of your previous threads :-) I will suggest that you get your computer checked to see if there's any issues. It's difficult to see from here how your computer is configured or if there's any technical issues so I suggest that you:

1) Log into Facebook from a different computer - a friends place, a net cafe, at work or somewhere similar. From here you can check to see if your Facebook with the games are working correctly.

2) Get someone to go through your computer settings - Adobe Flash, network limitations, software firewall, browser plugins and extensions. If you are sharp with computers you can do it yourself, or ask a friend with IT skills to help you out.

Once you have located the issue you should be fine and ready to play games on Facebook again!

Cheers :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?