Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
again I get a blank page and game does not load. what is the problem? can you fix it? I cleared browser and didnt get a message to update flash player still not working. this is frustrating.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Soheila! Think I have answered some of your previous threads :-) I will suggest that you get your computer checked to see if there's any issues. It's difficult to see from here how your computer is configured or if there's any technical issues so I suggest that you:
1) Log into Facebook from a different computer - a friends place, a net cafe, at work or somewhere similar. From here you can check to see if your Facebook with the games are working correctly.
2) Get someone to go through your computer settings - Adobe Flash, network limitations, software firewall, browser plugins and extensions. If you are sharp with computers you can do it yourself, or ask a friend with IT skills to help you out.
Once you have located the issue you should be fine and ready to play games on Facebook again!
Cheers :-)