What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

Level 335 is broken on the iPad

Options
Brian_Hoyer
Brian_Hoyer Posts: 8 Level 2

I played level 335 over 200 times on my iPad, I am not exaggerating.  Could never get more than 1 star.  Watched youtube videos of others getting 3 stars so I knew it was possible.  Frustrated beyond belief, I decided to try it on my android phone.  I got 3 stars the very first time I played it on android!!!!

There is absolutely a prroblem with the iPad version at level 335 of Soda Crush.  It is impossible to get more than 1 star.  200 times I played on iPad, never got more than 1 star, and I got 3 stars the very first time on android.  Fix it!

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

I don't quite understand how this is an issue, haha. Correct me if I'm wrong but you passed the level on both devices? I'm happy if I get 1 star in most levels! Getting 3 stars takes a lot, but hey, you did it yeah.

• Brian_Hoyer
    Brian_Hoyer Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

i almost always strive for 3 stars on every level.  If it takes me 200 tries and i still can't get it, but then get 3 stars my very first attempt on a different device and operating system, something is wrong with that level on the device i was struggling with.  Yes, i am anal retentive.  Any level not completed with 3 stars is unsatisfactory for me.

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Options

The levels can vary slightly from device to device. This is because they have to be designed differently for each platform. Glad you managed to achieve the 3 stars that you aim for though ;) It is worth noting that if you are really struggling on one device, to try another.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?