I'm in level 346 but iT won't start, my friend is already in level 350, what do I do wrong?

Options
Monique_D.
Monique_D. Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm in level 346 but iT won't start, my friend is already in 350, what do I do wrong?

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

If you play on an iPad you're not doing anything wrong don't worry, the new levels haven't been released for iOS yet. Your friends must either be playing on Android or on a PC. 

But if your are on Android though, try updating it, that should hopefully do the trick!

• espressotira
    espressotira Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

If you play on an iPad you're not doing anything wrong don't worry, the new levels haven't been released for iOS yet. Your friends must either be playing on Android or on a PC. 

But if your are on Android though, try updating it, that should hopefully do the trick!

Do you know when they could release iOS version? Thanks!
  • StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

I don't know sorry, but from what I've been able to gather, they released the levels for both iOS and Android at the same time. After that it's in their hands, Android seems to get the ball rolling a lot quicker whilst iOS trails behind for some reason I have yet to find out. It should hopefully be soon!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?